Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Toddler Philosophy

The other day at the pool, the sun was glaring in my eyes so brightly that I sat on the step with my hands under my chin, my eyes closed. Tessa-loo came up and wrapped her drippy hands around my shoulders, giving me a start and a little chill.

"Why you got you eyes shut, mama?"
"The sun is too bright." says I.
"Den why you don't put sunblock in your eyes. Dat be all better."
Now, why didn't I think of that?

3 comments:

Stephanie Heumann said...

Makes perfect sense to me!

rebekahmott said...

It is fun to watch the boys do things that Eric does. It is fun to hear the funny things that they say to. It is amazing the things they watch we always have to be on our toes.

Unknown said...

LOL...I love it!