Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do ya like the new duds?

With the New Year here, a cold that has been hanging on forever, and 3 days of rain, I figured, why not fix up the blog? There are all kinds of things to learn and add. Besides, spending the whole day trying to fix a completely backed up plumbing system proved entirely fruitless (however there is now salad coming up in my shower, so produce was involved).

Also, my blog was added to the "Creme de la Creme" list for 2009, my first little honor. Fixing up the blog is like cleaning up the front room for guests, assuming I get a few more. Just don't look in the closets. Or the garage... oh, please! Not the garage!

But alas, the sparkle of the moment fades as, at this very moment Tessa has awakened for her nightly, "I'm scared" routine. And that is a post for another day...

I'm a mama. Even at 1AM. Especially at 1AM.

2 comments:

rebekahmott said...

I hope you get rest. I love your blog but I know what the lack of sleep feels like and I don't like it.

Jackie said...

Your blog is such a fun and meaninful read. I love the new picture of you and your new chair picture. Perfect!