Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Friday, January 3, 2014

Calling all opinions!


"My pyder haves free mowf-ses" (My spider has three mouths) by Jonah

Hi Friends.

Because, let's face it, if you are willing to put up with my many flaws, tangents and type-os, you are, indeed, my friends.  It has been suggested many times that I write a book.  While I love that idea on a thousand levels, I thought I would start with a baby step, and publish a collection of my "Best" (or "Most Ridiculous" or "Completely Obnoxious"...) posts as a Kindle book.  I am happy to report that my first Kindle book is doing well enough to pay for Ethan's weekly boxing classes.  My next goal is to earn enough to fix some of the horrors in this dilapidated box we call home.

Here's where you come in!  Will you, please, pretty please, tell me what your personal favorite posts have been?  If you can't remember the title, just tell me what it was about.  If you are really feeling helpful, I invite you to go back to the beginning and read posts that you missed.

The post that started it all: http://anona-mom.blogspot.com/2009/03/room-of-ones-own.html

If you help me, I will list you as one of my editors!  Now how cool is that?  Seriously.  I will.  And maybe I can make you lunch.

Thank you!!!!
~Laine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tired Mamas made me tear up, I loved it. So many of your posts are great but I actually used your cleaning post (huge pile in the middle and work from outside in) and thought about how you "sweep out" the old year on New Year's Eve. Honestly, your entire blog is wonderful and I enjoy each new post. Please keep them coming and I will definitely read the book.

Anonymous said...

I think the one about Patience Soup was most memorable for me. I've loved so many, but that stands out in my mind.

Anonymous said...

Patience Soup