Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moments - A Photo Album

April.
Tessa's birthday.
Easter.
So many things.
Too many things.
Here are just a few, and the month is only half over...

The best view of motherhood; a nursing babe.

 All tuckered out.

Ruth's little Autumn.  (Read post here)

 Spring is here.

 The girls first art exhibit.  They were so proud, and so was I.

Easter...

 bunny

 
and cutie pies...

 Oh, those eyes!

 
Lately, my hero. Totally.

 
Super charged!

 Eggs...

 Smiles...?

 You take what you can get.

 
"Just what I wanted for my birthday!  Barbeque and plum sauce!"

 A special night

to see art...

 
My art.

I have 12 paintings done.
I have 13 to go.

And other really important things to take care of.

Really important.


1 comment:

Meteor magnets said...

Oh how I've missed you! Glad you posted something. I've been wanting to stop by, but afraid I will get an empty house as a greeting. Not what I'm looking for. So let me know when you're home & I can come by. My belly is really starting to show now & I need a Laine hug dearly! Your paintings look fabulous!