Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Monday, March 10, 2014

All the best reasons




What is most important?

Where does the true value in our lives lie?

What is the first look your kids see on your face in the morning?

What are the first words they hear?

When you climb into your weary bed at the end of the day, 
do you wish that you had done more dishes?  
More paper work? 

Are you proud of how you have lived the last 24 hours?

Someone asked me these questions this week.

I didn't like my answers.

******

Tomorrow morning is a new opportunity to make better choices.
And with faces like those to look into, 
who couldn't try a little harder?








1 comment:

rebekahmott said...

This simple post made me very sad. I thought about what my kids hear and feel first thing in the morning. We have to get up at 6:15 in order to make it on time in the morning. I am not a morning person and neither are my boys. I need to change things and I know it. Thanks for the kick in the pants