Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hi Friday Followers! and "Quote of the Century"

Thanks for stopping by! Have fun looking around. If you enjoy my writing feel free to follow, but please don't feel obligated. I am not into "gathering followers", but sure love to connect with other writer-moms who inspire me!

(Ellie, age 4, with the faint glisten of snot under-nose)
.

About 2 years ago, before Ellie discovered the value of selective silence (oh, wait, we are still waiting for that), I found a large, green, crusty booger on the wall outside of her room,
about 18 inches from the ground.
.
I called an inquisition.
.
"Who's nasty ol' booger is this?" I demanded in my best don't-mess-with-mama voice.
.
I was answered with a chorus of "Not me!!!!"s.
.
"Now, some one is lying." I divined. "I didn't do it, and daddy didn't do it, so it must have been one of you."
.
Above the din of denials, there arose the indignant voice of Miss Ellie.
.
"Well, I know it wasn't me," she stated in bold confidence.
"I eat all my boogers!"

6 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Stopping by from the Friday follow!

Marsha said...

Hi! I found your blog through Friday Follow. I can't wait to spend more time poking around here. Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend!

Debbie said...

Happy Friday Follow! I am your newest follower. Hop on over and say hello...www.lifeofamodernmom.com

Anonymous said...

Following from Friday Follow :)

Cher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jericho said...

That is absolutely disgusting, and at the same time, one of the cutest things I've ever heard!! Thanks!