Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Resident

Ever since he got here he's had us waiting on him hand and foot.
.
He makes us late all the time.
.
He stays up all night making a huge racket, and then sleeps the day away.
.
The few short hours he is actually awake he spends complaining.
.
He lays around most of the time making big messes and expecting me to clean up after him.
.
He is always eating.
.
He doesn’t have a job.
.
Half the time he stinks.
.
He farts and belches and never excuses himself.
.
He doesn’t help around the house, and since he showed up I can’t seem to get anything done.

.
Isn’t it wonderful?
.

3 comments:

julean said...

This sounds like the worst house-guest ever! Good thing he's there to stay. It is wonderful!

Ruth said...

Just like a little man!!!!! Cannot live without them!!!! He is so adorable... I love looking at his pictures!

Joy said...

Oh my goodness, beautiful Laine, I found your blog through Cynthia's (where she was just announcing her #5). I'm so glad to get "back in touch" with you on here! So many emotions. It's hard to believe that when you left the BV ward, you only had Ethan & Adam (2 kids, which is how many I have right now). I'm so glad you were my Mia Maid Advisor and I think of you from time to time. I love you!!! --Joy