Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

The Saddest Baby
at
The Happiest Place on Earth

Actually, he did great considering we went from 9AM and got back to our car at 1AM, a fun filled.  16 hours later.
I am sorry I didn't get a chance to post while we were away.  I know the three people who read my blog regularly were on pins and needles.  I would have mentioned that we were leaving town, but it is a well documented fact that cat burglars lurk on the blogs of homemakers waiting for such announcements.

So, now we are back. 

I can't wait to tell you all about Disneyland with a broken toe.
I can't wait to tell you about Thanksgiving in Vegas (those showgirls make fab gravy).
I can't wait to tell you about how wonderful Melissa  (my own personal Vegas showgirl) made me feel as we created an allergen free extravaganza so that I could enjoy the holiday.
I can't wait to tell you about the 11 1/2 hour trip back home with five cranky kids.  At least no one threw up all the way home (Oh, darn, I just gave away the spoiler of our drive down!).
.
Sadly, I must... wait, that is.  I have to get us unpacked, groceries re-stocked, and brain switched to December mode (insert scream heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!).

But, just so I don't leave you wanting, here is a little listen into my living room right now:

Tessa (singing): Yo ho!  Yo ho,
a pirate submarine!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Aw, I loooove the family picture!! Also Jonah looks exactly like his dad to me :-) Not that you've posted pics of Guy with that facial expression :)

(p.s. my word verification is "esting" - nesting? testing? resting? Hm....)