Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Multiple choice

Just after breakfast I noticed the boys sitting at the table reading from accordian folded papers.  This is what they said:

Hi Ethan (Adam).  Why do you be so meen to me.  Can you trie to be nicse.  I promis I will Trie to be nicse to.  Wate a minit.  I no why you are be so meen to me.  be cus I be so meen to you.  can we make a deel on this.  pout an X in the box that has. A yes or no nex to it.  then give it to me.
_ yes
_no
chous

your sitier Ellie and Tessa
.
Then, as she was getting out of the car after we dropped the kids off, Tessa hands me this:

Hi mom.  I am sorry that I wus screaming.  I proumis that I will trie to stop.  I will trie to ceap my room clean.  and not get in trubl.  Can we make a deal on this.  Pout a X in the box that has a yes or no in it.  then pleas giv it bac to me.

_ yes
_no
chous

your dodr Ellie
and Tessa


Bet you can't guess what kind of day we had yesterday.

pleas chous:
__ rottin
__ more rottiner

1 comment:

julean said...

___rottin
_X_more rottiner

Did I chous correctly?

I wish you could hear me laughing about this... your dodr is precious.