Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Monday, June 6, 2011

Change of Plans

I planned to tell you
 all about the silk painting I did today with some of my gal-pals.



There has been a change of plans. 
It's called a flooded house.

I am waiting for Guy to get back from the hardware store
 with some doo-hickies and what-cha-ma-callits
 to fix our backed up plumbing.

I learned that we have enough bath towels to cover
the square footage of our hall, entry, and parts of several rooms. 

I learned some of my children are great in an emergency.
Others are not so great.

Cereal for dinner.
Using the neighbors toilet.
Hoping we can figure this out without calling a plumber.

Funny how plans can change. 


1 comment:

rebekahmott said...

That is how I met my neighbors when I was in college. Bathroom issues. I do hope all is well and you were able to get it under control.