Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Sunday, September 11, 2011

How Super Heros Spend the Weekend

Everybody sing with me!:
"Spiderman!  Spiderman!
Sleeps where ever a spider can!
Naps on socks,
all the time
with princess gems
it's a crime
Look out!  Don't step on Spiderman!"

 *
Have you ever sent your child to clean up their 
(if you don't clean up this) room (I'm going to throw it all away!) ???  
Do your angel children try your (I'm loosing my) patience
by, instead of cleaning (I swear, I am setting the timer) their room
(is such a mess I'm gonna come in there with a bag, I'm NOT KIDDING!
they begin playing?

That NEVER happens
around here... (...I come!  Time's up!  
What ever is left on the floor is going to GOODWILL!)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning LMAO oops ok so I was one of those children who did just that. Started playing when the parents told us to clean or its going to good will. Problem with that threat is if its never followed through with at least once, It never works. Mom followed through once and it definitely worked. Dontcha hate tough love?

Anyhoo I am a new follower form the sunday hop. You can follow back if you wish at http://linkiescontestlinkies.blogspot.com

Take care
have a wonderful Sunday

Christina said...

Why oh why were you up at 2 writing?

JC said...

Hello, I'm a new gfc follower of your blog from "Say Hi Sunday":)
http://www.savingwithsaveone.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

Gee...my kids "neeevvveeerrr" do that. ;-)

rebekahmott said...

I love the title. I like it when they do that, send them to there room and then they play. Just because it means that they like there stuff and I didn't waste my money.