Me: "Who has the best seat in the house, me or daddy?"

Adam: "Well, Daddy's is nice, but yours is best. Your's is squishier."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

No Way to Treat a Friend

My kids get a cute church
magazine called The Friend

This is what happens when you leave your Friend
in the bathroom with Jonah.

At this very moment, he has my electric toothbrush in his mouth. 
Yum.  Can't wait to use it again.

Yesterday, he pulled a poopy diaper off the counter
and spilled it's grass-green, marble-like contents on the floor.

Last night while I was silk painting, he grabbed my brush-rinsing cup
by the handle and dispersed it's colorful contents on the floor.

And earlier this week I walked into the kitchen to find him standing
 on the kitchen table like he was up on stage, joyously devouring a pear.

Babies rock.

1 comment:

Stephanie Heumann said...

Perfect title! It got me laughing when I saw the picture! :0)